Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Hate, Really Hate Us Poppers!

Rikarin

I hate it! I hope USPSA or IPSC whatever the body stop using it!

Today, for the first time in so many weeks, my gun was working. I had first time in so many weeks, malfunction free quite good classifier.... I was calling the shots on poppers and all and satisfactory cleared the gun and holster......only to find a popper standing.

RO called in 9mm and sure enough, it didn't go down! And I got reshoot. Reshoot sucks but but but, stove-pipe on reshoot. ARRRRRGGGHGHGHHHH!!

Why the heck whoever set up stage must "guess" by "feel" if the popper goes down? If it's paper, they don't have to "guess" by "feel" if paper will get holes if we shoot at. Sometimes, 9mm factory ammo has more PF than mine and it's not good way to tell either.

I am so bummed. I 'm gonna quite shooting! I will become a gardener! I am going to eat cake and chocolate and cookies and drink myself to oblivious..

Thank you for reading my vent.

I don't think you're angry enough, yet.

Have you ever considered that the US poppers hate you? I can assure you that they do. That alone is reason enough to hate them back.

If you quit shooting, I hope a disgruntled grappler takes out your other knee! ;)

Buhahahahaha!

What else is better than great laugter from belly and empathy from others when I am really down? You guys rock!

No, I don't want to loose the other knee and no, I don't mean anything personal folsoml, but yes, I will bitch and gripe and I will practice so that those poppers gonna get scared and fall down themselves! Ha!

Hear that sumg little bastards!!! ;)

I will bitch and gripe and I will practice so that those poppers gonna get scared and fall down themselves! Ha!

yeah...but that would be "range equipment failure" and then you'd have to do it all over again! :D

here's my (crappy) pepper popper haiku:

pepper poppers suck

they don't fall when I shoot them

I loose challenge, argh!