Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
bomadera

X5 grip weight

Has anybody tried a tungsten grip weight for the X5, if so how do you like it?

I formed one out of a tungsten blank for my RX and I like the added weight and the Balance it created.

My shop made blank for the RX is 3 ozs

I love mine. I also have the tungsten guide rod and tungsten grip. Gun feels great now.

I only have the Grip module & the Tungsten guide rod, but the gun is 100x better in feel, recoil pulse, and it even shoots flatter.  The gun currently weighs 40oz with the optic. IMHO it is money well spent. 

Yep - I have the tungsten guide rod, and the SSI grip with the tungsten wt. I like it a bunch - with the loads I have it shoots soft and flat. The biggest downside is the new Legion X5 - I think i would have saved money if I'd have waited.  

Sig is taking orders on the grip units for the x5 legion. I pre-ordered grip and shipped out my x5 for drop recall the day my grayguns trigger kit came in and my tungsten rod with 14# spring. So at the range yesterday threw the rod and spring in my buddies x5. That mod alone allowed for a little bit of a better follow-up. I'm not sure if it's the weight or the spring but

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Im a relatively new P320 owner but can say; shooting the X5 grip with & without the weight I noticed:

The Gun Balances a bit better and made it point more naturally.

Decreased the muzzle dip a tad. (Springs did more for that area of course)

Its not a drastic change but the change it had is definitely worth the $50 in my opinion.