Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
reballz

New Gen 3 Mpx PCC

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know what the thread is on the new 16” gen 3 barrel?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

M13.5 x 1 LH.

 

Just got my MPX two weeks ago. I don’t understand why sig insists on using metrics thread instead of standard 1/2” x 28 or 5/8” x 24.

Share this post


Link to post
M13.5 x 1 LH.
 
Just got my MPX two weeks ago. I don’t understand why sig insists on using metrics thread instead of standard 1/2” x 28 or 5/8” x 24.

Right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, reballz said:

 

Does anyone know what the thread is on the new 16” gen 3 barrel?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

What are you trying to put on it?

 

Bill J has an MBX on his.

Looks like a good way to go to me

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Startingover said:

What are you trying to put on it?

 

Bill J has an MBX on his.

Looks like a good way to go to me

MBX make a compensator in the 13.5x1lh thread pitch or was the PCC barrel rethreaded? 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, turbopower18 said:

MBX make a compensator in the 13.5x1lh thread pitch or was the PCC barrel rethreaded

If you have questions email contact them directly. Adrian has been very quick to respond to questions I have had in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, turbopower18 said:

MBX make a compensator in the 13.5x1lh thread pitch or was the PCC barrel rethreaded? 

I did not see any 13.5x1lh from MBX for a MPX

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Rolex said:

I did not see any 13.5x1lh from MBX for a MPX

Same here...

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...