Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ScottEslick

Best Wife Ever - New Toy

Thank you to the best wife ever, she got me my first 1911...a Nighthawk Custom NHC Classic.

Can't wait to get to the range.

😍

Scott

Wow congrats..... my wife asked what I wanted so I shot her a pic of a Limcat haaaa maybe I’ll get as lucky as you did tomorrow!  You got some big shoes to fill come next May

1 hour ago, Hawk21 said:

Wow congrats..... my wife asked what I wanted so I shot her a pic of a Limcat haaaa maybe I’ll get as lucky as you did tomorrow!  You got some big shoes to fill come next May

Oh boy! I need to know how tomorrow goes! 

Nice. That’s a good deal.My gf just laughed at me when I told her she should buy me one. 

my wife doesn't buy me crap, BUT, she doesn't yell too much when i buy my own toys.

I asked my wife for a 50 cal for Fathers Day.....I'm not holding my breath!

If you want to learn how to build these pistols, please visit my dealer forum or send me a PM for more details.

Divorce her immediately!

Any woman that would do something like that for her husband MUST be batshite crazy. 😜

Seriously, though, very nice pistol and the wife is a keeper. Any woman who understands what is important to to you is worth holding onto forever. :)

On 6/15/2019 at 6:07 PM, Novagunner said:

Nice. That’s a good deal.My gf just laughed at me when I told her she should buy me one. 

Haha my fiancé does the same thing. 

Last time I was looking at a pistol the gf said “if you get another pistol, I get a puppy”. I ended up picking out the puppy and she got the gun. 

Posted (edited)

The Nighthawk I owned was well made and reliable.  You can't go wrong with a Nighthawk.  She choose well.  

Edited by Salsantini

On 6/18/2019 at 5:36 PM, Novagunner said:

Last time I was looking at a pistol the gf said “if you get another pistol, I get a puppy”. I ended up picking out the puppy and she got the gun. 

That's a win win

That is a great gift.  My wife never bought me a blaster, but she bought me a Dillon 650 with all the trimming once.

Is there any chance your wife would write a self help book for those of us that have wives who are not so open minded? Asking for a friend....

On 8/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, Pc70 said:

Is there any chance your wife would write a self help book for those of us that have wives who are not so open minded? Asking for a friend....

Yeah, Me too...…………………...For a friend of course, lol