Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ScottEslick

Best Wife Ever - New Toy

Recommended Posts

Thank you to the best wife ever, she got me my first 1911...a Nighthawk Custom NHC Classic.

 

Can't wait to get to the range.

 

😍

 

Scott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow congrats..... my wife asked what I wanted so I shot her a pic of a Limcat haaaa maybe I’ll get as lucky as you did tomorrow!  You got some big shoes to fill come next May

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawk21 said:

Wow congrats..... my wife asked what I wanted so I shot her a pic of a Limcat haaaa maybe I’ll get as lucky as you did tomorrow!  You got some big shoes to fill come next May

Oh boy! I need to know how tomorrow goes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice. That’s a good deal.My gf just laughed at me when I told her she should buy me one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my wife doesn't buy me crap, BUT, she doesn't yell too much when i buy my own toys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked my wife for a 50 cal for Fathers Day.....I'm not holding my breath!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to learn how to build these pistols, please visit my dealer forum or send me a PM for more details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Divorce her immediately!

 

Any woman that would do something like that for her husband MUST be batshite crazy. 😜

 

Seriously, though, very nice pistol and the wife is a keeper. Any woman who understands what is important to to you is worth holding onto forever. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 6:07 PM, Novagunner said:

Nice. That’s a good deal.My gf just laughed at me when I told her she should buy me one. 

 

Haha my fiancé does the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I was looking at a pistol the gf said “if you get another pistol, I get a puppy”. I ended up picking out the puppy and she got the gun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Nighthawk I owned was well made and reliable.  You can't go wrong with a Nighthawk.  She choose well.  

Edited by Salsantini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 5:36 PM, Novagunner said:

Last time I was looking at a pistol the gf said “if you get another pistol, I get a puppy”. I ended up picking out the puppy and she got the gun. 

That's a win win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a great gift.  My wife never bought me a blaster, but she bought me a Dillon 650 with all the trimming once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any chance your wife would write a self help book for those of us that have wives who are not so open minded? Asking for a friend....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 9:44 AM, Pc70 said:

Is there any chance your wife would write a self help book for those of us that have wives who are not so open minded? Asking for a friend....

Yeah, Me too...…………………...For a friend of course, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...