Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ghost21

Vacation in PA

Going for a vacation in Easton PA , visiting wife's family! Anyone know of any good ranges to shoot at in the area? I will be in and around the Easton, Kutztown area! Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks 

Jeff

Ontelaunee puts on some great matches. Check on Practiscore for dates. Think there might even be a range in Easton, but I haven't been there (or the other PA ranges). Definitely a few around that area. Don't bother looking into New Jermany matches. Too strict here and not worth the risk if you don't know NJ's obscure laws.

18 hours ago, AdamM said:

Don't bother looking into New Jermany matches. Too strict here and not worth the risk 

I lived in NJ for 22 years, and would NOT shoot another match in NJ.

Pa is great.

I would agree that Ontelaunee puts on some great matches and they have a great facility.

There is a good club near Philadelphia called Lower Providence Rod and Gun club that puts on very good matches as well.

A friend of mine put together a calendar of shooting events for our area. You might want to check it out.

www.mass2245.com