Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC Glock mag OAL?

4 hours ago, Smithcity said:

If you want to load long stay away from the TF Goliath, need to stay under 1.125"

This. I load to 1.120 with 124gr and never had an issue with my Goliaths. I had thought to test longer OAL but I'm so happy with the loads I have, I lost interest to tinker for now.

Edited by ABQautoxer

Using the 124 gr Precision Delta at 1.125 OAL and runs in all mags - including Goliath, TF +10 and the TACCOM.  I've loaded out to your desired OAL with a FMJ RN but with my current bullet selection the 1.125 is flawless with great accuracy.  Hope this helps....

Edited by LtdShooter
  • 3 weeks later...

The barrel may be more of a limiting factor than the mags. One of the truncated cone bullets that I used had to be loaded really short until I had the barrel reamed. Be sure to check that along with the mags. 

Glock   mag with Taylor Freelance basepad, I can get 40 rounds of 115 gn WWB with OAL of 1.160”.  It took a little bit of sanding on the internal of the basepad to get the 40 rounds.  

I shoot a JP GMR 15, so no problems with the long OAL.                             

• 2 weeks later...