Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adam Tyc IPSC - a living legend?

xdf3

Hello

I've watched Adam Tyc shooting and I can't find any other shooter doing the same. If you look at him from his point of view, you will see ~0.20 splits at 15+ yards, maybe 20. It seems like it was an easy game for him. All of that with a CZ Sp01

Do you think anything of that is reproducible? Even though Ben Stoeger is a great shooter, and so is Eric Grauffel (I took 2 known examples), it seems like they didn't reach that level yet. Is that smoke in the eyes?

His grip seemed to be really high, but nothing new. Maybe a perfect combination of grip + cartridge + gun?

Edited by xdf3

I base performance off majors matches. Not parlor tricks in practice.

Adam last won a worldshoot in 2008. History of great accomplishments.

Eric, Ben, JJ, Bob, and others have been destroying since then.

12 hours ago, Guy Neill said:

Are you saying his splits are fast - or not fast?

What are your splits?

Really fast for the distance. It seems like he was shooting double taps everywhere.

My splits tend to go up as the distance goes up. From 0.11/0.12 at few yards, to 0.6+ at 20+ yards

I don't know how many people could do the same. Is it even the sp01 + ammo combination? I thought shadow2 was even better for double taps.

These guys are pros. Their gun´s are back on target, perfectly aligned much faster than ours are, plus they have a perfect triggerpull even at speed. Don´t compare yourself to them, if you don´t shoot 100- 150K a year.