Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
cvincent

Belt falls off during COF

47 minutes ago, cvincent said:

*production shooter*
Standby>BEEP> slaps his Glock into a Roni SBR. Squirts bullets everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like with the optic I would suspect that some reasonably careful language would avoid that 

1 hour ago, cvincent said:

*production shooter*
Standby>BEEP> slaps his Glock into a Roni SBR. Squirts bullets everywhere.

Pistol braces are already not permitted besides the list of legal modification in appendix D4.

We already have to rules about equipment and it’s up to the RO to check and see and not start if not in compliance.

Just replying to your SBR example, even if shooter slapped a roni into pistol, I guess you’d be shooting for no score as the pistol would weight too much and braces are not allowed. 

Pistol braces are already not permitted besides the list of legal modification in appendix D4.

We already have to rules about equipment and it’s up to the RO to check and see and not start if not in compliance.

Just replying to your SBR example, even if shooter slapped a roni into pistol, I guess you’d be shooting for no score as the pistol would weight too much and braces are not allowed. 

It was a funny comment in regard to Mikes reply about slapping an optic on a pistol after the start signal.

An SBR is not a braced pistol. It’s a rifle. They are allowed provided its registered.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, cvincent said:

It was a funny comment in regard to Mikes reply about slapping an optic on a pistol after the start signal.

An SBR is not a braced pistol. It’s a rifle. They are allowed provided its registered.

My understanding is those roni are considered braces

And if someone did have a legal sbr config, that would still be against current rule set. 

Edited by HoMiE