Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
urmaker45

Weight reduction to make shadow 2 IDPA legal ?

Posted (edited)

Do you guys know if the weight reduction will make the shadow 2 legal in IDPA  or will the slide cuts made it not legal per esp guidelines for c/o ? I know you can get weight down to 43 ounces but would it be legal with slide cuts ?

Edited by urmaker45

Posted (edited)

Urmaker45, I started a thread about this a couple of months ago, a hyperlink to it is below. Touch the first line in larger font and it will take you to the thread.  I started it as an idea for CZ to adopt in a V2.0 design.  Since that is but a dream, guys who responded then explained how they did what you propose with the current pistol.  My conclusion about the question of legality, based upon their answers is - it depends.  Check out the previous thread and let me know what your conclusions are. Thanks much!

Edited by DCSigCZ

On 6/3/2019 at 8:28 AM, DCSigCZ said:

Urmaker45, I started a thread about this a couple of months ago, a hyperlink to it is below. Touch the first line in larger font and it will take you to the thread.  I started it as an idea for CZ to adopt in a V2.0 design.  Since that is but a dream, guys who responded then explained how they did what you propose with the current pistol.  My conclusion about the question of legality, based upon their answers is - it depends.  Check out the previous thread and let me know what your conclusions are. Thanks much!

Awesome thank you for the info !