Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comp-Tac PLM Attachment Part

renzo808

Anyone know where I can purchase the part that is circled? I went on the Comp-Tac site but it looks like they don't sell just that part alone. I emailed them but didn't get a response yet. TIA!

2019-06-01 17.06.09.png

When I bought mine from comp tac, it was missing one of those from the package. I called them and they sent me one. Give them a call and talk to Jose. He had been very helpful to me. He sent one out quickly and I got it in about 2-3 days from Texas.

I lost one too

i called them and was told, they don’t sell it, didn’t offer to send a replacement and told me to buy a complete plm to replace that on small part😡

i made a spacer out of alum barstock and Velcro it in place

On 6/2/2019 at 7:47 AM, rishii said:

I lost one too

i called them and was told, they don’t sell it, didn’t offer to send a replacement and told me to buy a complete plm to replace that on small part😡

i made a spacer out of alum barstock and Velcro it in place

Got an email back and told me that since it's molded from 1 piece, they don't sell just that part alone. Bummer. For now I'm using some small zip ties. It wobbles a tiny bit but works. 

5 hours ago, renzo808 said:

Got an email back and told me that since it's molded from 1 piece, they don't sell just that part alone. Bummer. For now I'm using some small zip ties. It wobbles a tiny bit but works. 

Is the similar part from a Blade Tech Tek-Lok compatible? If so, might be worth checking with them to see if they sell it separately.