Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness P-S holster needed

PARRR1

I have gone through all of the Witness holster posts I could find and did not find what I am looking for. 

I want a holster that will work with my Witness WITH a TLR-1 light.  I am open any kydex holster if it would work/fit but prefer OWB.  Color is irrelevant.  Just needs to be right hand draw.  Tried at a local gun show but no one was there making holsters this time.

Hopefully someone knows where to look. 

Call up PD.  There is a holster company across the way from them. They might be able to make one.  or check your local holster companies to see if they will mold one around your gun.

I'm pretty sure you will need a custom holster as that is not a popular combo.

I found a site, theisholsters.com that has 8 EAA models, 2 Jerico and 2 SAR models listed for their Full Slide OWB holsters.  Not sure  about the other models they make, but the nicest model selection for CZ clones I have found so far.  And they offer light options for this model OWB.  I can't speak for their products but wanted to pass along someone offers at least one model of holster for the clones. 

It seems that most of the sub 500 dollar Tanfoglio options on Gunbroker are the Witness P Small and Large Frame as well as compacts these days. I wonder why nobody is making a holster for them.

Himurax13, I have a Crossbreed OWB that lists for the full size polymer Witness and my P-S and SAR B6P fits it with no issues.  Crossbreed does not offer a light bearing model, hence my post looking for one.  Crossbreed makes holsters for the compact Witness's also.  Theisholsters.com makes for 8 different Tangfo models (and light bearing models of holsters).  Onyour6designs.com also makes for Witness's.  

They are out there, as I have spent hours looking for Witness holsters. Crossbreed is the only big name I have found, the rest are small one man operations.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:56 PM, PARRR1 said:

Himurax13, I have a Crossbreed OWB that lists for the full size polymer Witness and my P-S and SAR B6P fits it with no issues.  Crossbreed does not offer a light bearing model, hence my post looking for one.  Crossbreed makes holsters for the compact Witness's also.  Theisholsters.com makes for 8 different Tangfo models (and light bearing models of holsters).  Onyour6designs.com also makes for Witness's.  

They are out there, as I have spent hours looking for Witness holsters. Crossbreed is the only big name I have found, the rest are small one man operations.

I am looking more for OWB competition type holster. The problem with the non P-Match Polymer guns is that the frames are a bit wider than the steel Witnesses so it makes it difficult, if not impossible to find a vendor who is making them.