Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New VICE holster

Superpipe9

On 5/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, Superpipe9 said:

Just got a new holster from gx-products and this thing is really awesome. The holster is by far the best one I’ve ever seen. Super clean double layer that is really tough and rigid. The anodized washers stand out and look really good. The best part is the VICE lever. With it in the down position (unlocked) the gun comes out with ease since I have it set with no retention at all but the gun does not move or wiggle since it’s made with such precision. With the switch in the up position (locked) it does just that, completely locks the gun in the holster. You can run and jump while doing your walk through and it will not come out or move and when it’s time to shoot just switch it to the unlocked position and you have zero retention and are ready to go! 

https://gxproductsusa.com/

A46088A7-19B2-4899-B72F-1EF4ADBF041B.jpeg

CF09A225-E351-4C99-83AF-5F874B6B3EDA.jpeg

6206AC13-2E58-43DB-AC39-C01B4906EFFE.jpeg

8A1F46B1-0D73-4075-B6CD-95B02A00AF78.jpeg

Man I’m liking this holster more and more every time I get to use it. I’ve never been a scoop draw guy but just goofing off I decided to try it with this combo and man this thing is smooth. I’ve tried it before with another brand of holster and it just never worked out. I’m really liking this holster and I might keep practicing this scoop draw. It seems to work pretty good with this combo. 

I’m going to give one of these a try. How long did it take to receive once you placed your order? I have a like new RHT for a Shadow 2 I need to sell and I’m going to place the order. The fit & finish look to be one of the best I’ve seen as far as kydex goes. 

5 hours ago, lkunkel38 said:

The holsters are currently shipping in under 2 weeks, I am about to ship a couple that were ordered one week ago. This lead time will vary with current demand, but right now you are looking at about one to two weeks. 

Thank you for that info. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, lkunkel38 said:

@Pfiddy I am planning on making one for a Nemesis, I am working on getting a gun to pull molds off of. Will be a couple weeks before I add it to the website but I will let you know when it is going up!

What about for a TSO? Thanks.

2 hours ago, lkunkel38 said:

@Pfiddy I am planning on making one for a Nemesis, I am working on getting a gun to pull molds off of. Will be a couple weeks before I add it to the website but I will let you know when it is going up!

Thanks, I like a Kydex for 3 gun and my RHT is not optimal for the task. Your retention system is interesting

2 hours ago, George16 said:

What about for a TSO? Thanks.

He can make a  holster for any gun just as long as he has a mold or the actual gun to make a mold off of. I know he has a TSO to make them. Do you have the old or new style trigger guard? That is a awesome gun. You can also hit him up from his website. His holsterreally are on another level. 

1 minute ago, Superpipe9 said:

He can make a  holster for any gun just as long as he has a mold or the actual gun to make a mold off of. I know he has a TSO to make them. Do you have the old or new style trigger guard? That is a awesome gun. You can also hit him up from his website. His holsterreally are on another level. 

I have the old style. 

Yup, it’s a nice gun. I installed a CZ Custom frame- mounted multi optic mount with a trijicon RMR for 2 and 3 gun matches. I don’t want it falling out when I’m running as fast as I can. The RHT I’m currently using is a little bit loose even when cranked down tightly.

19 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

GX Products has a 15% off sale going on through Sunday the 7th. Get yourself the best holster out there and save some money. Use code FREEDOMTOPEW19

Is there a code for this?  I don't do Instagram so can't get it off of there if that's where it is!

Thanks for the help! 

Got my Vice holster yesterday.  Feels great dry firing with it.  Night and day nicer than the Bladetech shell I had.   I can't wait to try it out in a match.   With the lock on its not going anywhere.  With the lock off it's slick as hell.  Lafe is great to deal with with questions and I think it was worth the money and the 2 week wait.   

FB_IMG_1562677891003.jpg