Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Micro Dot Mount

Hiroshi

If it's similar to the Glock one the hardest part is making room for the bushing on the inside of the frame. I used a dremel and while it wasn't pretty it was functional and reliable. 

Just install it with bolt in the back make sure it's level and mark where to drill the holes in the front. Drill them out whatever size it says in the instructions.

If I was going to do it again I wouldn't run a Glock in open. I'm not sure if a m&p is the same way but I would want to run a light recoil spring and would have to run a light striker spring so it wouldn't pull itself out of battery when I shot and then fought with light strikes. 

Just take it slow and you'll be fine

If it's similar to the Glock one the hardest part is making room for the bushing on the inside of the frame. I used a dremel and while it wasn't pretty it was functional and reliable. 

Just install it with bolt in the back make sure it's level and mark where to drill the holes in the front. Drill them out whatever size it says in the instructions.

If I was going to do it again I wouldn't run a Glock in open. I'm not sure if a m&p is the same way but I would want to run a light recoil spring and would have to run a light striker spring so it wouldn't pull itself out of battery when I shot and then fought with light strikes. 

Just take it slow and you'll be fine

Thanks, Appreciated..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk