Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AMG Labs timers

Nathanb

Did I read somewhere that it’s waterproof? I really want a waterproof timer more than anything else

I don’t know about fully waterproof but I’ve run mine in heavy rain and dropped in puddles and it keeps right on working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ordered a few for my club and some friends. Excited for the timers to come in.

I wish there was a pocket clip option. I really like the Pocket Pros for that. Clip into a pocket and just go. The Shooters Toolbox belt clip seems to be more of a permanent (I hate having to deal with screws) solution. Anyone with a 3D printer willing to make some brackets that can go around the AMG timers with skin on and also have a clip? :)

1 hour ago, Unregistered said:

I wish there was a pocket clip option. I really like the Pocket Pros for that. Clip into a pocket and just go. The Shooters Toolbox belt clip seems to be more of a permanent (I hate having to deal with screws) solution. Anyone with a 3D printer willing to make some brackets that can go around the AMG timers with skin on and also have a clip? :)

I leave mine in the shooter's toolbox clip all the time. You don't actually have to deal with the screws. the timer  just snaps in and out. I like the pocket clip for practice because I can clip it pretty much anywhere and it will pick up all the shots.

I just looked at the Shooters Toolbox website and saw that the new model only works with the Silicone skin on.   The also have a trade-in where you send your old clip, in any condition as long as all the parts are there, and pay $16 plus shipping to ST.  I think that is exactly what I will do.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone received one recently?  I ordered mine in mid April and nothing yet.  I sent a "Contact Us" message through their website with no response.  I also tried to contact them through Paypal, but the email address came back as unavailable. 

I received mine about COVID lock down time so I haven't messed with it much but from what I have its seems like it was worth the extra coin and time..  I ran the PAC timer prior to getting a AMG-LAB and I had zero issues other than 9volt suck... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, UpYoursPal said:

I ordered one back in December but got tired of waiting.  Saw in another thread that  GoShoot.com has them in stock so I just ordered from there and canceled the order from AMG.

I ordered one on a Sunday from , GoShoot.com, shipped Monday, should have been here Thursday but USPS screwed up and it came Friday.

49 minutes ago, The Donald said:

I ordered one on a Sunday from , GoShoot.com, shipped Monday, should have been here Thursday but USPS screwed up and it came Friday.

Got mine from them in less than a week as well. 
VERY satisfied with the timer. Picking up hammer falling in dryfire has been a great tool to compare techniques with real numbers. In this ammo climate it’s even more valuable!