Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Stephen7942

JP GMR-15 - best place to buy??

Looking to get the base model GMR-15,  where is the best place to buy online. It does not look like I have a JP dealer anywhere close to me in MS. What is a good price range for this gub?

Thanks, 

SS

Talk to a JP team shooter and see if they'll give you a discount code. If yes, direct from JP. They have amazing customer service and support. I'm a very happy customer.

6 minutes ago, Stephen7942 said:

Good deal. Thanks for the info on the code!

I'd be happy to help you through the rifle builder :)

Shooter's Connection; they always have a few in stock ready to ship, and provide a great competition-ready configuration. I've bought multiple guns from them, and their shipping is incredibly fast, with great customer service. 

Shooter's Connection; they always have a few in stock ready to ship, and provide a great competition-ready configuration. I've bought multiple guns from them, and their shipping is incredibly fast, with great customer service. 
I second them as a great source!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Third on shooters connection, they are a forum sponsor and sponsor clubs near me. But Darks discount might tempt you. Either way enjoy your new rifle 

I bought 2 from Shooters Connection. No issues. Wasn’t configured exactly the way I would want, but that’s the price you pay for convenience if you’re impatient!

Again on ShootersConn. Got mine from there. Yes the impatience thing. They just have good inventory on hand, are fast and good to deal with. 

A friend of mine just called them for some parts and they offer a Military discount also.  Retired or active, I want to say it was 20%.  Not sure if they would do that on the complete rifle.

15 hours ago, Chillywig said:

Shooters

or Enos... LOL 

Whose magwell is that?

10 hours ago, pbc44 said:

Whose magwell is that?

Looks like a colored techwell.

PM me for a JP discount code

I have one I’m thinking a bought parting with.  It’s had around 100 rounds through it.  I’ve had it for maybe 2 years and never made it to a match.  Let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot you some pics.

On 5/26/2019 at 3:32 AM, caz41 said:

PM me for a JP discount code

Long time lurker, bout to pull the trigger on a GMR you have a code? 

Buy direct there customer service is unmatched, and you will get the gun exactly as you want it. 

On 5/27/2019 at 4:27 PM, Gdub said:

I have one I’m thinking a bought parting with.  It’s had around 100 rounds through it.  I’ve had it for maybe 2 years and never made it to a match.  Let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot you some pics.

Shoot me a message please 

On 5/27/2019 at 4:27 PM, Gdub said:

Straight from JP and get it built exactly how you want. A year from you won't care you waited 6 weeks. 

Arnzen Arms is a JP stocking  dealer that usually has inventory. 

Great service and I was recommended by JP rep to contact them.