Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Modular Flat Trigger

cajunautoxer

20 hours ago, cajunautoxer said:

So my search in forums came back with nothing. I was wondering if anyone has tried this trigger and what did they think about it.

Great option. You get the standard JP reliability across all their platforms (AR15/AR-10/PCC) with a clean break and nice reset. If you want a flat trigger the JP is one of the best I have felt. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 10:29 AM, Darqusoull13 said:

Great option. You get the standard JP reliability across all their platforms (AR15/AR-10/PCC) with a clean break and nice reset. If you want a flat trigger the JP is one of the best I have felt. 

Any idea what the trigger pull weight range is?

18 minutes ago, Adamj said:

It states that it comes with the red spring installed so that would make it 3.5 to 4 pounds. You can switch springs to the yellow spring and make it 3 to 3.5 pound pull.

Edited by 157Beck

5 hours ago, Adamj said:

I've been wondering the same thing for months but couldn't find the info anywhere.

3-4lbs is pretty disappointing for the cost.

7 hours ago, TonytheTiger said:

I've been wondering the same thing for months but couldn't find the info anywhere.

3-4lbs is pretty disappointing for the cost.

"But it's a dry heat." lol

I've read reviews where they try to explain the relatively heavy pull weights are grit free and break like glass, etc. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 1:12 AM, Frankly said:

"But it's a dry heat." lol

I've read reviews where they try to explain the relatively heavy pull weights are grit free and break like glass, etc. 

You can get the same (or better) crisp break with much lighter trigger pulls from the TriggerTech AR Diamond, AR Gold, Timney Calvin Elite, etc.