Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ CO basepad

glocklife34

Depends which mags you’re using.

17round mecgar/nickel mags Henning is the lightest by a small margin but CZC and TTI also make great options.

18round CZ mags, CZC and TTI +2 plates make a perfect 140mm and save almost a half oz in weight

16round CZ mags, CZC makes a 140mm +4/5 extension that fits very flush with the bottom of the frame.

On 5/18/2019 at 7:36 AM, rowdyb said:

17rnd mecgar get henning and spring/follower kit. 23 rounds. 22 reloadable easy.

Yeah I have 18rd with tti +2 with gram guts and having issues loading 23 reloadable/ reliable 

On 5/20/2019 at 8:08 AM, mont1120 said:

18 rnd CZ, CZC +4/5

Have used original internals with no issues. 21 in the Mecgar, 22 in the CZ tubes. Much prefer the TTI basepads though.

The 18round tube and a traditional +4/5 will NOT fit the 140mm magazine length gauge. Just a heads up to OP.

21 hours ago, Red_Dot said:

The 18round tube and a traditional +4/5 will NOT fit the 140mm magazine length gauge. Just a heads up to OP.

The CZC basepads with the CZ tubes  just passed the measurement fit gauge at the Inland Empire match. I am not sure what you mean by traditional?

9 minutes ago, mont1120 said:

The CZC basepads with the CZ tubes  just passed the measurement fit gauge at the Inland Empire match. I am not sure what you mean by traditional?

Are you sure you’re not talking about the “CZ Custom Short Basepad”? That fits the 140mm gauge on a CZ 18 round tube. The “CZ Custom Long Basepad” will not

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mannyc said:

CZ factory 18 rnd with +2 TTI basepads, holds 22 rnds with the factory follower slightly beveled.

Happen to have a picture or link of what needs beveled to get an extra round in?  Thanks

5 hours ago, Timido said:

Happen to have a picture or link of what needs beveled to get an extra round in?  Thanks

Here is a picture, trimmed the front and back of the follower and beveled the back, without doing this the follower keeps hanging up and could only do 20/21. Now I can start 22+1 , but only 21 reloadable,  mag is 100% reliable, you can do 22 if you really slam the reload. 

IMG_4182.JPG

Edited by mannyc

1 hour ago, mannyc said:

Here is a picture, trimmed the front and back of the follower and beveled the back, without doing this the follower keeps hanging up and could only do 20/21. Now I can start 22+1 , but only 21 reloadable,  mag is 100% reliable, you can do 22 if you really slam the reload. 

IMG_4182.JPG

Thanks for the info and pictures.  I will have to try it out!