Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A buddy saw it and said non stop action . Pretty obvious to him there will be a #4 because of way the movie ends 

1 minute ago, Sarge said:

there will be a #4 because of way the movie ends 

Probably depends MORE on box office, which I'm sure will be great …  

I saw it. Enjoyable like the first two, but I prefer the first two. Definitely go see it!

It’s good but there are some scenes toward the end that could’ve been left out. 

If these are any indication....

Yeah. I'll be seeing it soon. :D

Just watched the movie, 1st one is still the best.  I need to get a 12gauge.

Saw it, got bored half way through. There were some good action scenes, but it was just a boring movie. 

I enjoyed the first one a lot more. Keanus quad loads made my pants a little tight though. 

2 minutes ago, outerlimits said:

Lots of face shooting.  Lots and lots.

so much so that i wondered why bother with the body when you were going to end up there anyway.

I wish I could get my $28 back from watching it. Wait for it to be out on Redbox, then watch it. 

i especially liked the end where he and the asian dude were rolling around a ton of broken glass and neither got a cut.

Looks like Keanu has improved with the handgun over an earlier video I saw.

It was good.  Been a while since I’ve seen the last two.  Cool that they train so hard and well.   Halle Berry looked great!

”It’s not just about a dog!”

lol

Just saw it. Was something to do on a boring day. Lots of the hand to hand fight scenes, I noticed the guys already had the blocks up and the other guy was just starting to swing. could tell it was very choreographed. 

Only cost me 9 bucks. But wouldn't see it again. 

My only thought was this is what we’ve come to for our entertainment. Two and a half hours of choreographed bloody violent fight scenes. And this stuff is the most popular movie in the world. 

First two were better.  The scenes with Halle’s two Belgian Malnois were creative and interesting.  

Agreed on the quad loads...gun handling continues to improve.  Most actors don’t work that hard but Keanu’s gun handling looks good.

It was entertaining. I liked Halle Berry and her dogs. Pretty cool scene!

On 5/31/2019 at 10:54 AM, 3quartertime said:

”It’s not just about a dog!”

"I get it"

As movies go, this one was particularly rough on testicles. 

On 5/31/2019 at 5:45 PM, rooster said:

My only thought was this is what we’ve come to for our entertainment. Two and a half hours of choreographed bloody violent fight scenes. And this stuff is the most popular movie in the world. 

We have been a species fascinated by human blood sports since the beginning of recorded history, I like it that now it is just in movies for the most part. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, MikeRussell said:

Saw it, got bored half way through. There were some good action scenes, but it was just a boring movie. 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, jaques said:

I wish I could get my $28 back from watching it. Wait for it to be out on Redbox, then watch it. 

On 5/31/2019 at 12:58 PM, Dutchman195 said:

Only cost me 9 bucks. But wouldn't see it again. 

On 5/31/2019 at 10:42 PM, bcp said:

Agreed on the quad loads...gun handling continues to improve.  Most actors don’t work that hard but Keanu’s gun handling looks good.

I found it boring too. Glad someone else paid for my ticket and I wouldn't recommend it. There is some weird product placement from Kimber and STI. Keanu's shotgun reloads looked really good, but I wish they would have taught some (any) technique to other actors.

Halle Berry variously uses a Zev glock 34/17/19 with and without a red dot through one fight scene. It was distracting that the gun kept changing. At other times they were weirdly specific about the gun mentioned in the scene: a 7 round Kimber, a STI in 9mm major shooting 124gr at 1400+ fps... I rolled my eyes a lot.

Edited by belus

I also found it boring into the second half. If I had paid 28 bucks I would of hit the roof. I belong to AMC stubs and movies are 5 bucks on Tuesdays,  that’s all it was worth.