Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

John Wick 3

Just saw it. Was something to do on a boring day. Lots of the hand to hand fight scenes, I noticed the guys already had the blocks up and the other guy was just starting to swing. could tell it was very choreographed. 

Only cost me 9 bucks. But wouldn't see it again. 

My only thought was this is what we’ve come to for our entertainment. Two and a half hours of choreographed bloody violent fight scenes. And this stuff is the most popular movie in the world. 

On 5/31/2019 at 5:45 PM, rooster said:

My only thought was this is what we’ve come to for our entertainment. Two and a half hours of choreographed bloody violent fight scenes. And this stuff is the most popular movie in the world. 

We have been a species fascinated by human blood sports since the beginning of recorded history, I like it that now it is just in movies for the most part. 

On 5/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, MikeRussell said:

Saw it, got bored half way through. There were some good action scenes, but it was just a boring movie. 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, jaques said:

I wish I could get my $28 back from watching it. Wait for it to be out on Redbox, then watch it. 

On 5/31/2019 at 12:58 PM, Dutchman195 said:

Only cost me 9 bucks. But wouldn't see it again. 

On 5/31/2019 at 10:42 PM, bcp said:

Agreed on the quad loads...gun handling continues to improve.  Most actors don’t work that hard but Keanu’s gun handling looks good.

I found it boring too. Glad someone else paid for my ticket and I wouldn't recommend it. There is some weird product placement from Kimber and STI. Keanu's shotgun reloads looked really good, but I wish they would have taught some (any) technique to other actors.

Halle Berry variously uses a Zev glock 34/17/19 with and without a red dot through one fight scene. It was distracting that the gun kept changing. At other times they were weirdly specific about the gun mentioned in the scene: a 7 round Kimber, a STI in 9mm major shooting 124gr at 1400+ fps... I rolled my eyes a lot.

Edited by belus

I also found it boring into the second half. If I had paid 28 bucks I would of hit the roof. I belong to AMC stubs and movies are 5 bucks on Tuesdays,  that’s all it was worth.