Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Geissele SD3G BCG Compatibility

I have a pretty inexpensive Glock BCG in one of my PCC's....I think it's made by Pickett's Mill Armory....that has worked fine with everything I've tried.  MilSpec, POF, Rise Armament, Geissele 2-stage, Geissele 3-gun, and Hiperfires.

Edited by MoRivera

The TACCOM bolt works with the Geissele with no issues, that being said,  we do not recommend the Geissele only from the stand point that we honor their statement of not using their triggers with blow back actions.

15 minutes ago, TRUBL said:

The TACCOM bolt works with the Geissele with no issues, that being said,  we do not recommend the Geissele only from the stand point that we honor their statement of not using their triggers with blow back actions.

That’s interesting. I didn’t know they had an official recommendation. Do you happen to know the reason behind that? Do they just not want to warranty their triggers for a system they weren’t originally designed for?

11 hours ago, BelRiose said:

That’s interesting. I didn’t know they had an official recommendation. Do you happen to know the reason behind that? Do they just not want to warranty their triggers for a system they weren’t originally designed for?

This is what they had put out 6 months ago?? It may have changed.....if so....cool!!! We've had zero issues running their triggers with our bolts.

• 1 month later...

My SD3G works with my Taccom upper 95% of the time, but it occasionally it suffers from "hammer follow", where the trigger doesn't reset.

The reliability increases if you have higher power factor ammo, but still not 100%.

Swapped to a hiperfire now.