Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone have a 650 with the inline fab ergo roller handle and 9" ultra mount and able to measure the height of the handle from bench top? 

I have the 7.5" mount and the ergo roller handle. The top of the handle is 14.75" from the bench top

I will get you the measurement later today. I have the quick mount 9 inch or whatever the height is for that one with the inline handle. If you don't need it just send me a message or reply on here so I know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

On 5/15/2019 at 2:19 AM, sleepdoc said:

Does anyone have a 650 with the inline fab ergo roller handle and 9" ultra mount and able to measure the height of the handle from bench top? 

Yep ... I have both ... AND ... the center of the roller handle (at rest) is 16 1/4 inches above the bench top. 

650handle.thumb.jpg.af798aabdadb0eeeba56d2ce50abb889.jpg

Edited by pete627
> add photo ...

On 5/18/2019 at 2:50 PM, pete627 said:

Yep ... I have both ... AND ... the center of the roller handle (at rest) is 16 1/4 inches above the bench top. 

650handle.thumb.jpg.af798aabdadb0eeeba56d2ce50abb889.jpg

Awesome.

I have the same Ultramount and IF roller handle......still wait on my press to get here.

I was wondering the same.  Thanks for posting the pic.  Very useful.

I'm glad to see that I'll be able to set it back from the edge that far.   Should really help with stability on my smallish bench.