Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fluffy's Revenge 2 (06-05)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see above, mine have appeared - might ask the club management, as their classifiers might've been held for some reason... ;)

This has happened to me before. The club scores go in but are "unpaid" to Sedro. They'll show up next month if the fees are sent to HQ. Once they get paid the scores go in. You have to pay the band... :)

• 2 weeks later...
I shot this again, also at Oxford, 36 points in 6.58 seconds. I shot the steel first-reload-(revolver) then the paper.

99.7761% :blink: We're all on our way to revolver GM....:lol:

Production C

38 pts

58.68437%

Edited by redmist10

We shot this one in early August. Here's the HF from the top shooters and the percentages from Sedro. (BTW, I'm not on this list.) B)

Division Class  Pts  Pen  Time  HF
Open	   A	 36   0   3.30  10.9091  81.0443%
Limited	GM	40   0   3.19  12.5392  97.4925%
Limited 10 A	 35   0   3.90   8.9744  66.4084%
Production M	 34   0   3.90   8.7179  74.5865%
Revolver   M	 38   0   5.62   6.7616 100.0000%

I shot this again, also at Oxford, 36 points in 6.58 seconds. I shot the steel first-reload-(revolver) then the paper.

99.7761% :blink: We're all on our way to revolver GM....:lol:

Production C

38 pts

58.68437%

Shot this one Sunday.

Davis, Roger B Revolver 40 0 7.56 Does that make it in the 90% range? Not to shabby for a lowly B shooter. But I shore wisht I knowed it wuz a klassifier :ph34r:

edited to take out hit factor

Edited by Bubber

• 1 month later...

Shot this yesterday.

Production

4.57 sec

40 points

HF 8.7527

Ohio calc said 74.8842%

Me and a buddy had been mulling thing one over when we were going up to shoot it. I watched him go first and he got stuck on the steel and had some trouble. That made me a little nervous and I took extra time to get a nice clean sight picture on those little steel.I will have to upload the video from my hat cam. It was much better than my Fluffy's revenge 1 score.

Edited by theknightoflight

• 2 weeks later...
Red Mist,

Shot this one with a Revo the same day as Squishy.

Mine came out to 80.0045.

With scores like this maybe I can make the super squad next year. :lol:

It will be more difficult to shoot such good classifiers when you make major :lol: Just bustin' your balls, Jim! Great Job!!!

By the time I make it high enough to shoot with The Supers they'll all be GM's and there won't be any room for me on the squad :P

I shot this classifier last weekend. I saw something that puzzled me. The description says: "Standing in Box A, wrists above shoulders, facing uprange. Handgun is loaded and holstered as per ready condition in rule 8.1.1 and 8.1.2." Three of the shooters in our squad of ten or so interpreted that to mean that "facing uprange" does NOT include the toes. What I mean is that their toes faced downrange and they twisted their torso until their face "faced" downrange. I'm only on my second year of playing this game and I understand that some guys gain an advantage by gaming some courses, but that just seemed plain wrong. Am I the one who is wrong? Their argument was that there is nothing describing the position of their feet.

While there may be nothing "wrong" with that start position (by the course description), they're actually performing a slower draw because of it... ;) The obvious intent is that everything face uprange, but... if you don't say what "facing uprange" means explicitly, its somewhat open to interpretation...

Try screwing yourself up like that and shoot A zones on the clock from that position. Then turn yourself around with toes downrange and do the same thing... Then you can laugh at them next time and know you just gained a solid tenth on an A-zone draw on them... :D How many of them took extra shots at that first popper they indexed on???

That'll knock your score down one whole class on this classifier, so... ;) Extra shots are lethal on any of them, but they seem to stack up more quickly on these short fast ones...

That'll knock your score down one whole class on this classifier, so... ;) Extra shots are lethal on any of them, but they seem to stack up more quickly on these short fast ones...

I was either lucky or cautious. I ended up bumping myself from C to B with this classifier! I could have gone a little faster but I think I did darn good.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Second run on this one today. Screwed up both times, took a second unneeded shot on the second steel. Didn't see the sight lift on both runs and made it up as the steel fell :( .

L10 "B" class

Don't remember the first run, it was last year.

Today

39 points

79% according to the calculator.

The sad part is that it would be 85.1% if I hadn't taken the last shot, .25 seconds is huge on this stage.

• 1 month later...

L10 "U" class this will be my forth classifier total

37 pts

57.4200% according to the Ohio Calculator

Could have been better but I had to take 2 extra shots at the last steel