Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Left Side of Barricade with PCC

You’re probably still using your right eye(dominant eye) in locating the target through your dot instead of your left eye. The target/dot alignment is off when you have the carbine on your left shoulder and looking through the chore with your right eye. The bullet will be impacting on the right side of the target.

Try closing your right eye if you’re not used to shooting with your left eye.

I’m right eye dominate and keeping the carbine on my right shoulder even though I’m shooting left side of barricade. So if I close my right eye I’ll and use my left eye I’ll bring the bore of the carbine to the left?

1 hour ago, Rotisiv said:

I’m right eye dominate and keeping the carbine on my right shoulder even though I’m shooting left side of barricade. So if I close my right eye I’ll and use my left eye I’ll bring the bore of the carbine to the left?

Yes. 

Try this exercise when your watching tv. Raise your right hand and point to an object as if you’re going to shoot it. Now without moving your hand, close your right eye and look at the object pointed by your right hand. See how the point of aim changes. You are now pointing a little bit to the right of the object.

• 11 months later...
On 5/10/2019 at 7:51 PM, Rotisiv said:

Is that possible? Right shoulder left eye at speed?