Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
CZFanGrrl

Convert CZ P09 Mags for CZ P10F

Just got the new P10F and no spare made to be had anywhere in Canada.  The P10 mags work in the P09, but not the other way around.  But the P09 mags can be converted to work with the P10F with a little metalwork you can do at your bench.

The old mags need converting. The new p09 mags should have the updated bodies to work in both.

59 minutes ago, Joedirt199 said:

The old mags need converting. The new p09 mags should have the updated bodies to work in both.

Not sure what’s considered “new”.  My P-09 is from late 2018.  My spare P-09 mags are replenished stock from 2019, none of them fit.  It could be a crap shoot when you order the P-09 mags, either they fit or there’s a possibility that they don’t.  My point being, if you have P-09 mags that don’t work with the P10F, they can be converted to fit the P10F.

Think the new mags have orange followers, old mags have black. I bought some from cz-usa and 3 were orange follower with 5 different holes in the bodybfor different mag catches. The black ones only had 2 slots for the p09 style mag catch.

On 5/4/2019 at 11:06 AM, Joedirt199 said:

Think the new mags have orange followers, old mags have black. I bought some from cz-usa and 3 were orange follower with 5 different holes in the bodybfor different mag catches. The black ones only had 2 slots for the p09 style mag catch.

All the P09 mags I have, have orange followers, you can see that in the videos.   None worked.  My point still being, if someone has P09 mags that don’t work with the P10F and they don’t want to go out and spend over $100 on new mags they can convert them.  End of story.  I just put this information out as an FYI.

7 minutes ago, CZFanGrrl said:

All the P09 mags I have, have orange followers, you can see that in the videos.   None worked.  My point still being, if someone has P09 mags that don’t work with the P10F and they don’t want to go out and spend over $100 on new mags they can convert them.  End of story.  I just put this information out as an FYI.

LOL it's amazing how some people will argue that what you see with your own two eyes is wrong.

Thanks for the tip.

13 hours ago, elguapo said:

LOL it's amazing how some people will argue that what you see with your own two eyes is wrong.

Thanks for the tip.

LOL, no kidding!  Makes me want to give up sharing potentially useful information to someone that could utilize it.  instead I find I get a lot guys offering advice, when it’s the last thing I’m looking for.  Thank you elguapo for your comment and I mean that sincerely!  It’s appreciated!