Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Online Training Website, Started by Top Shooters

Hippocampus

Hey guys,

OnVirtus.com launched at the NRA Annual Meetings. It was started by Daniel Horner and includes a bunch of top names in the competitive shooting arena. It's kind of like Masterclass, but for shooting. The all-access pass allows you to watch the classes of all the instructors. There are several hours of video already loaded and there will be more to come in the near future.

For 20% off, use the coupon code Daniel20 ... which makes the price $99.99 for the annual membership. 

Check it out at OnVirtus.com.

I watched some of the videos while Daniel was proofing the website and I learned a lot of info immediately. The coolest aspect is that you can ask questions to the instructors and they'll reply to you and may create a class to further answer your question.

The initial instructor lineup includes Jerry Miculek, Shane Coley, Max Michel, Daniel Horner, Todd and Colby Hodnett, Lena Miculek, Jake Vibbert, Brandon Green, and True Pearce. Instructors that will be adding classes soon are Vincent Hancock, JJ Racaza, Eric Grauffel, James Henderson, and Kenda Lenseigne. There are more in the works... but not 100% finalized, so I can't say :)

Please let me know if you have questions, and if I don't know the answer, I'll defer to Daniel.

Thanks,
Candice Horner

OnVirtus.Jerry.01.jpg