Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Wheelgunners in Minnesota?

RangerMcFadden

1 hour ago, Akacala said:

Where in MN?  There is a lot of shooting up here.  I moved up to MSP about 3 years ago, but dont shoot much.  I shot a few IDPA and USPSA matches in Revo around the cities, there we usually 1 to 3 of us.

I’ll be in Rochester. I typically drive an hour for most of my matches, so MSP area isn’t too bad.

1 to 3 of you... might be a “if you build it, they will come” type of situation.

5 hours ago, snertley said:

We have some Revo shooters in Pine Island myself being one of them. It is sporadic when any of us shoot revo lately.  The weekly matches (USPSA) start this wed. at 6pm. All are welcome.

Just got off the waiting list this week. See you in June. 

I’d love to start up an ICORE club there, is that something you and the sporadic shooters would be interested in?

This post made me sign up for a classifier match to get off my butt and start shooting some again.  I'd love to have an Icore club, would give me an excuse to shoot open revo.  I honestly couldn't tell you how much I'd actually make it thought with work/life getting in the way. 

• 2 months later...

It seems like there is some interest in an ICORE club up here. If you're in the area and interested please consider joining the ICORE facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MinnesotaICORE/.

It's a bit barebones at the moment but I'll get that fixed sometime in the near future. I have a poll going in the group on the best date to hold our inaugural match.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, swordfish said:

I'll be heading up to Carver to visit some friends later this year, would be interested in shooting a match while I'm there.

It’s my first winter in Minnesota. I have no idea when the weather fails but I’m hoping to get a September match after the IRC and maybe sneak the postal in October before this place freezes over.