Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revevt A Stock 2 SAO Back To DA/SA

Rodney1218

Hello Guys,

I am about to pick up a Stock 2 that has been convert to SAO with Xtreme parts (Not sure whats been swapped out yet).

If I wanted to revert it back to DA/SA what would I have to change out?

Thanks for the info,

Rodney

Edited by Rodney1218

1 hour ago, kneelingatlas said:

You need trigger, disconnector, and possibly a hammer.  Cock the hammer and look at where it contacts the sear, if it's solid you need a hammer, if there's a gap in the middle and it's a DA/SA hammer.

Thanks buddy will check it out once I get it in hand....  

You need trigger, disconnector, and possibly a hammer.  Cock the hammer and look at where it contacts the sear, if it's solid you need a hammer, if there's a gap in the middle and it's a DA/SA hammer.
Got the pistol in hand... Looks like it's a DA/SA hammer... Owner stated the guy he got it from changed something out with an Xtreme part and it only worked as SA from then on.c820713c1072c97110bdbfcb73b0406c.jpg8c47fe13bb09afbb90362100837580ac.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Watch the videos from memphismechanic on YouTube.  Remove the sear pack and hammer.  Take pictures of them and the trigger. 
Aaaahaaa Looks like I am missing the disconector and pin for sure!!!! Would adding a new one retore the DA?98692fc0494fdb706a10315b06c3b8b5.jpg7dba17bc98e6c6382c4aaa5a770fe0b6.jpg953bd1b8ffcc56cbf1983b9c2c13155f.jpg41889a1358ec740004ce31f1f5ebf32e.jpg

Depending on what they did, it could be as simple as adding the dissconnector.  Or full replacement of hammer, trigger, dissconnector.
I think you maybe correct... They removed the disconector

Hah no way! I never knew all I needed to do to convert to SAO was to remove the disco. Guess it makes sense. 

Good info!  And of course yes as soon as you drop the disco back into the hammer it should work like a regular DA/SA stock 2