Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ONVIRTUS

ngodwetrust21

I watched some of the videos while Daniel was proofing the website, and I learned a lot. Made me think, "Damn, I didn't know that!" And that was in response to one of Daniel's videos. 

The price is worth it, in my opinion, because it's impossible to learn the same amount of knowledge by burning through $99 worth of ammo. The regular price is $124.99... but each instructor has a discount code to bring it down to $99.99. If you're so inclined, use Daniel20 at checkout. 

I've been shooting more long range and am REALLY looking forward to more of the long range stuff going up on the website. 

I think the coolest aspect is that you can ask the instructors questions. They'll answer your question and may also create a video tailored to the topic. I like that there is open communication in this setting, where it's usually a rarity in online education.

If you have any questions, let me know... I may know the answer-- of I'll defer to Daniel.

On 4/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, MikeRussell said:

My main question is...

Is there really any content in it that you can't already find online (assuming you have Google-Fu better than the average Fudd)?

IMO yes, I am going to make a change in my carbine management to mitigate recoil based on a DH video.  I just signed up.   There are some pearls.  I would say it would be a gold mine for new folks.

I looked at the videos form the USPSA shooters. 

There seemed to be a few repeats of the same topics. 

This looks like a reboot of the panteo videos. I'm sure the information is good, and the one option of membership is not bad, but I'd think you'd be done watching the minimal content very quickly. 

I'm anxious to see how much they add content over time. With that many top names, I can't imagine that $124 divided that many times goes far enough to make it worth all thier time. 

• 2 months later...

While I think most of the videos are excellent basics, I feel like I have seen most of the videos before. The only thing that appears new are Horner’s videos. However they seem to be adding new one regularly. Would be great for a new shooter.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 9:12 PM, 12glocks said:

IMO yes, I am going to make a change in my carbine management to mitigate recoil based on a DH video.  I just signed up.   There are some pearls.  I would say it would be a gold mine for new folks.

Is this based on setup (gear, spring,buffer etc) or stance and posture type stuff

• 1 year later...