Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What’s inside my Stock 2

Czgunsalot

Just picked up a stock2 on trade.  Guy that traded me has no idea what’s in it, as he got it on a trade as well.

Trigger feel good but I have no real comparison as my history has been with CZ. 

Ill post of picture once once I get home and tear it apart and also see what the pull weight is on da/sa

875D44AD-E898-4CF9-BEA6-8D421318D347.jpeg

You have a pair of $$$ Henning grips.

I believe that’s the Delta hammer in it.

The Extreme trigger which has less curvature to it - I personally prefer the factory one but lots of guys like the Xtreme. If the DA reach is a little long for you, trade that trigger for a factory one and some $$$ from the buyer. ;) 

12 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

The Extreme trigger which has less curvature to it - I personally prefer the factory one but lots of guys like the Xtreme. If the DA reach is a little long for you, trade that trigger for a factory one and some $$$ from the buyer. ;) 

Thats about the only thing I know are the grips and they are pretty badass I can see why they or so expensive now.

I thought it was the stock hammer?

trigger is ever so slightly long but I can make it work, stock shadow triggers are longer. 

Seems like some quality parts on here hope the inside is the same.  

I don’t remember what a stock one looks like. 😂

Mine got a Titan almost instantly. I know it’s not one of those. I wouldn’t spend that money again.

One piece sear and springs, factory hammer, hyperpolished. All they need.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

1 hour ago, MemphisMechanic said:

One of the main reasons I went to the Xtreme trigger was the stock trigger has the hole for the (useless, IMO) overtravel stop.  It irked me and the reduced curvature was just the icing on the cake.

6 hours ago, FALAR said:

One of the main reasons I went to the Xtreme trigger was the stock trigger has the hole for the (useless, IMO) overtravel stop.  It irked me and the reduced curvature was just the icing on the cake.

You can buy a non-tapped stock curved trigger for $29, I have that in both of my Stock 2's:

Link to BSPS

Looks like he replaced the cpul spring to a lighter one.

Also went to a one piece sear which is a must.

Reduced power trigger return and sear spring.

And finally I'm sure he put in a patriot defense optimized firing pin spring.

Judging by the parts in your pictures that is. This is what 99 percent of tanfo owners do and seems like what was done to yours also.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, JayTac556 said:

Looks like he replaced the cpul spring to a lighter one.

Also went to a one piece sear which is a must.

Reduced power trigger return and sear spring.

And finally I'm sure he put in a patriot defense optimized firing pin spring.

Judging by the parts in your pictures that is. This is what 99 percent of tanfo owners do and seems like what was done to yours also.

That’s good to know.  Thank you 

shot a few hundred rds and can’t complain really like it.  

22 minutes ago, JayTac556 said:

Good to hear man, welcome to the tanfo world. Love my stock 2 and 33ad7dd051211eb8f1c9696569a45f626.jpg

🤝

Question is that mag release production legal?

becacuse I’m thinking about picking one up.

I was really surprised how much I liked the henning grip  

All aftermarket hammers, safties, mag releases, etc... are now production legal as of early 2018.

Stuff anything into any gun you like. Run a giant hot pink safety on a Tanfo, Cajun Race hammers in a CZ, and an APEX trigger in your Glock. Have fun.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

21 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

All aftermarket hammers, safties, mag releases, etc... are now production legal as of early 2018.

Stuff anything into any gun you like. Run a giant hot pink safety on a Tanfo, Cajun Race hammers in a CZ, and an APEX trigger in your Glock. Have fun.

Sounds good!

Sounds good!
Yes like@memphismechanic said it is production legal, thank God because I had a very difficult time reaching the stock mag release without shifting the gun in my grip. (Yes I know most people running the tanfos must shift their grip) but with this mag release I can reach it without breaking grip at all and it's super smooth.

These all became production legal as of the new changes from last year that went into effect as of April of 2018 if I am not mistaken.

I was really surprised how much I liked the henning grip  

Yeah I havent tried the Hennings, only the LOKs. I fell in love with the LOK grips. Stock 3 had a little molesting to get them to fit flush but my stock 2 fit flush right from the rip with no gaps or rocking corner to corner. I originally had the flat ones and tried my buddies palm swell and ordered them immediately after I let his gun go from my hand lol.

I do have a difficult time getting a consistant grip on the draw still with the palm swell grips but with enough dry fore practice I'll be gun as good as I was with the flat ones. I have months of training on the flat LOKs that I have to get used to the palm swell. Once I have a good grip the palm swell one feel more comfortable to shoot with.