Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
SinistralRifleman

Aimpoint ACRO Capable Slides, Milling, Adapter Plates

All Bravo through Echo slides now have ACRO optics cuts as an option.

ACRO Slide Pics

On these slides the rear dove tail is behind the ACRO cut.  Starting from a blank slate makes this possible.

Browse options online here

Milling of OEM Slides

ACRO.jpg?bw=620&bh=500

The rail for the ACRO is milled as low as possible into the slide.  

Rear dove tail is eliminated.  The factory rear dovetail location does not leave enough space in front of it to mount the Aimpoint ACRO forward without compromising the safety plunger hole too much. 

Rear sight option: Milling a rear sight notch in front of the ACRO is the only way to include a rear sight.  Part of the dovetail channel will break into the safety plunger hole at the very bottom.  This will not compromise function and the hole will be covered with the rear sight installed.

Front Serrations optional. Our front serrations do not compromise the factory markings.

Finishing Options

The default option is factory quality Melonite refinish of the slide.

Cerakoting options are performed by authorized Cerakoter We Plead the 2nd

OEM Milling for ACRO Here

RMR TO ACRO ADAPTER PLATE
IMG_6117.jpg

Adapt your old Trijicon RMR cut slide to use the new Aimpoint ACRO!  This will allow you to try out an ACRO on your current slide before having a new slide made, or just keep your old slide in service with a more modern optic.  

-Machined from billet aluminum and hard coat anodized
-Clearance for recoil bosses
-Deliberately snug fit

Because various manufacturers and shops have cut the RMR pockets to different depths, you will need to shorten the right 6-32 screw to fit with your particular slide.  If you do not shorten it, it will go into the extractor plunger area and impede function.

Order Online Here

I got my slide back from KE the other day and it's really nice work. The ACRO sits reeeally low to the slide.

Does the RMR to ACRO adapter plate accommodate the threaded posts such as those used by ZEV, Brownell's or Shadow Systems? 

On 6/4/2019 at 6:22 AM, Tokarev said:

Does the RMR to ACRO adapter plate accommodate the threaded posts such as those used by ZEV, Brownell's or Shadow Systems? 

No, just the recoil lugs in the front.  Though if you wanted to make it work with threaded posts, drilling the holes larger would be fairly simple.

No, just the recoil lugs in the front.  Though if you wanted to make it work with threaded posts, drilling the holes larger would be fairly simple.
Are the plate mounting holes counter bored or anything at the top? Hopefully I wouldn't have to drill the holes out to the point of ruining the counter bore.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Tokarev said:

Are the plate mounting holes counter bored or anything at the top? Hopefully I wouldn't have to drill the holes out to the point of ruining the counter bore.

They are counter bored for normal 6-32 mounting screws

They are counter bored for normal 6-32 mounting screws
Thanks.

Is there enough call for an adapter plate for the ZEV style? Probably not or you'd already be making one.

1 minute ago, Tokarev said:

Thanks.

Is there enough call for an adapter plate for the ZEV style? Probably not or you'd already be making one.

You're the first that has asked.  Mostly it's people that already had one of our slides buying these 

You're the first that has asked.  Mostly it's people that already had one of our slides buying these 
Yeah that makes sense.

I guess I'll have to get one of your plates and drill it out a little. Am not sure about the ACRO and its small window yet so I don't want to have a dedicated slide machined.