Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Protective Cover for Holosun HS510C

21 minutes ago, Tampa-XD45 said:

Where did you buy the putty?  How long does it take to cure?

It’s 100% silicone, food coloring, and cornstarch. Took about 2 hours to cure. Look up proto putty on YouTube for instructions. 

On 5/10/2019 at 9:44 PM, terrydoc said:

thanks but I was after the neoprene type soft cover.

It's pretty soft and flexible - definitely not hard plastic like the original that came with the Romeo 1 (which I lost the first day)

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2019 at 12:53 PM, SteelCityShooter said:

I just got the Scopecoat  for the EOTech XPS2 and 3 and it fits very well, almost as if it was made specifically for the Holosun.  Thanks again for the recommendation.

Just got one of these for my Holosun 510c yesterday and can also confirm that it fits great.  I'll also add that I was surprised that it's nicer than I thought it would be.  I assumed it was just a neoprene cover, but it actually has a rubberized interior layer.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:43 PM, MAJmorgan said:

https://amaroktactical.com/optic-covers/

HS510C Rain Cover, fits great. $20. Their 507C cover also fits well for $15. Shipping was fast, ordered Monday, arrived Friday. I am not affiliated with them in any way.

I'll be the second to vouch for this. Guy who runs it is a friend of mine, so I'm slightly biased, but he makes good stuff, stands behind his products, and ships fast.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, NumberWords879 said:

I'll be the second to vouch for this. Guy who runs it is a friend of mine, so I'm slightly biased, but he makes good stuff, stands behind his products, and ships fast.

They're great covers. Had a few folks at range ask me who made them, might suggest he find a way to put his name on them, or include a sticker with the covers for some free advertising. Rains a lot in Florida, nice to keep the 510Cs from filling with water while sitting in the cart.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:27 AM, MAJmorgan said:

They're great covers. Had a few folks at range ask me who made them, might suggest he find a way to put his name on them, or include a sticker with the covers for some free advertising. Rains a lot in Florida, nice to keep the 510Cs from filling with water while sitting in the cart.

Stickers are probably the most viable option, I'll look into some. Letters printed in the silicone filament tend to look pretty ugly. Glad you guys are liking the product!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...