Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taurus G2c

Swiley383

I've always turned my nose up when in contact with anything Taurus.  Never had one and never considered buying one.

I won a G2C at a local match last month.  I only got to shoot it weak hand only (broken right arm) but it did well with WWB 124 grain I had on hand.  My daughter also shot it and the only problem she had was getting the first round to chamber.  More of an operator problem than a gun problem.

Best thing on it is the thumb safety.  Think inexpensive Glock with a thumb safety.  It will need to go through a bit more testing before I could consider it a carry gun but so far I like it.

My wife has a G2S. She has had a few failure to feed/eject issues, but I think it is due to limp wristing. I have had zero issues when I shoot it. Trigger is terrible and sights are blah....but for the money it seems pretty decent. 

Well she didn’t like the G2C after she handled a few different guns today she is leaning heavily towards the Glock 43X. She also handled a shield, Rugar LCP9, FNS9 compact, and a Walter PPQ. She likes the Walter but said not as much as the 43x. I have to admit the 43x dose fell really good in  hand but so dose the Walter.

just like flatland I won a g2c at a rod and gun banquet. my first thought was what an I going to do with this thing. then I shot it wasn't bad after a few hundred rounds with out a malfunction I shot a couple IDPA matches still no problems, so it ended up in my carry gun line up. till I went to visit my son in Seattle and gave it to him to carry. then a few months latter started missing it so went and picked up another, I think it is a very underrated firearm that shoots well n d functions every time for me and every one else who tries it,  Gun stores around here can't keep them in stock, but have a bunch  of used g42 and g43 as well as M & Ps 

• 6 months later...