Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Number of Threads?

I notice the number of threads I can now see using the Android 8.0 Tapatalk app is only 23. 

Previously, I could scroll down, to older and older threads in the Technical/Factory Pistols/ CZ section, but now Tapatalk only shows me 23 threads.  The older threads drop off as new ones are added, thus the number of available threads displayed never increases.  This happens in other sections as well, not just the /Factory/CZ threads.

Is this a phone/Tapatalk problem, or a Brian's Forums problem?  I know sometimes it's a problem for Brian when Tapatalk updates and he then has to adjust his forums to be compatible. 

Just wanted to point this out.  Thanks.

Rob

Motorolla Z(2) 

I notice the number of threads I can now see using the Android 8.0 Tapatalk app is only 23. 

Previously, I could scroll down, to older and older threads in the Technical/Factory Pistols/ CZ section, but now Tapatalk only shows me 23 threads.  The older threads drop off as new ones are added, thus the number of available threads displayed never increases.  This happens in other sections as well, not just the /Factory/CZ threads.

Is this a phone/Tapatalk problem, or a Brian's Forums problem?  I know sometimes it's a problem for Brian when Tapatalk updates and he then has to adjust his forums to be compatible. 

Just wanted to point this out.  Thanks.

Rob

Motorolla Z(2) 

Sorry for the empty reply earlier; wrong button...

This is the same issue I reported on “Tapatalk- multiple pages” from some time ago.

Brian has a ticket with Invision, but not getting any further.

I only see it happen on Brian’s forum; all the others I visit don’t exhibit the same behavior.
Tom