Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

shooters world Major powder at powder valley discount

Shmella

For all you shooters world major pistol lovers or any shooters world powder really, I dont know if its a promo or what

but at powder valley for some reason if you add one pounders of any shooters world powder, for every 5 lbs one is free. So add 5 one pounders and you pay for only 4 the 5th is $0.

it works for as many as you want in 5 lb increments. BUT if you order 5 lb of say shooters world major pistol, and 5 lbs of say Clean shot, it will automatically give you the 2 free for the lesser cost item, being clean shot. 

There are currently 17- 1LB containers left of shooters world Major,  it brings the cost down to less than $16 a pound before hazmat. ENJOY!

Edited by Shmella

I'm in for 5#.  Can't seem to find any 4# kegs of 3n38 right now.

Load data on this forum is scarce for 38SC.  Seems like most experience has been with 9Major.  Assuming that it is slower than my current 3N38, I will start at the VV charge weight and work upwards

Major pistol is slower than 3N38.  The equivalent weights for my major loads are 9.4 gr 3N39 and 10.2gr MP. To give you some idea of the Deltas, my loads use CCI 500 primers, mixed brass and 115 HAP bullets at 1.161" OAL.  MP powder:  9.1gr = 149FP, 10.2gr = 168PF, 10.4gr = 173 FP.