Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BMT Moon Loader. Are those prices in pesos or American money?

ysrracer

46 minutes ago, ysrracer said:

I live in Orange County California. But can't make it on the weekends.

I'm retired, and keep my weekends free for my family. Where are you located?

Arizona. I'll ask my friend to see if he might be able to meet up with you, I'll send you a PM.

20 minutes ago, Kurusty said:

Arizona. I'll ask my friend to see if he might be able to meet up with you, I'll send you a PM.

Ever shoot a Phoenix Rod and Gun Club? I love that place.

Or are you a Rio weenie? :)

I shoot at all of the clubs out here. We are very fortunate to have as many clubs as we do. 2-3 ICORE clubs and at least 5 USPSA, I can shoot every weekend as long as sign up for them no later than 1 minute after they open on practiscore [emoji3]. There's also the added benefit of watching and learning from a lot of Grand Masters and Masters in all divisions.

Last weekend I shot Thursday night steel, Saturday IDPA, and Sunday ICORE at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club.

In addition to Rio Salado sporting clays on Friday, and Ben Avery sporting clays on Saturday :)

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL856/883856/24756486/414188073.jpg

Edited by ysrracer

I am a super gadget guy and will eventually buy one. The funny thing is I just saw a video of JM shooting a major match and he was using a pair of needle nose pliers on his clips. Go figure that the legend would go low tech. I guess he is so fast at everything else loading moons the hard way is part of his stubborn nature, lol. 

9 hours ago, sigfla said:

I am a super gadget guy and will eventually buy one. The funny thing is I just saw a video of JM shooting a major match and he was using a pair of needle nose pliers on his clips. Go figure that the legend would go low tech. I guess he is so fast at everything else loading moons the hard way is part of his stubborn nature, lol. 

And I've seen him de-moon and re-moon his clips after a COF.  It worked for him.