Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
jid2

Comps back in Stock -Plus a new full profile for gunsmiths

I've got a new bath of comps back in stock, both the 3 port and the 2 port.  

With a lot of pushing from Shooters Connection I'm also making a full profile, extra material version for gunsmiths working on more custom builds who want flexibility to really blend the comp into the gun.  So that should be awesome for those who have been looking for that.  Cost will be higher as the materiel is a lot more expensive and there is more machining as it starts as a square block.  I'll have some pics soon.  Will start them within the next few days.

I've got a new bath of comps back in stock, both the 3 port and the 2 port.  

With a lot of pushing from Shooters Connection I'm also making a full profile, extra material version for gunsmiths working on more custom builds who want flexibility to really blend the comp into the gun.  So that should be awesome for those who have been looking for that.  Cost will be higher as the materiel is a lot more expensive and there is more machining as it starts as a square block.  I'll have some pics soon.  Will start them within the next few days.

Will we be able to tri top the comps without the worry of them cracking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk