Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P210 with optic

taxi

New here so be easy on me.   I know most here don't even like the idea of a red dot on a P210 but for me it's required.   I can no longer get the potential accuracy from a firearm with open sights.    EGW makes a mount that is great for the P210 with out changing anything on the pistol.   I attached a target with open sights on left and red dot on right shot at 15 yards off a rest.     Yes they are 2 different factory loads but believe me its my eyes.     So anyone wanting a red dot on they're P210 now has a option. 

Also has anyone had a problem with Sigs ammo.   The picture below is Sigs split open    One was split with their factory load and the other 2 was 1 mild reload.

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

• 1 month later...

Have you had any of those split in other guns or just that p210?  Perhaps it is something with that barrel specifically?

I have only fired some of their minor power factor competition themed ammo and it seemed very high quality and I had no such issues.  

Nice p210 btw.

I have fired 1500+ rounds with Starline (1000), American Eagle (400), and Sig.    No problem except Sig ammo.   This is my first 9mm.    They were accurate, the above 1 hole target was 8 rounds of Sig 115gr. at 15yd with red dot.