Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drills for bringing sights to your eyes

Nathanb

Like the title says. I really drag on my transitions and that’s because I’m not snapping to the next target and instead tend to drag the gun with my eyes instead of being crisp. I work on Blake drills when I’m out at the range and its something I always do when i can. IS there anything out there that will aid in this. 

Do this... see BE's post on Transition Drill 1. I think its stickied. Do the drill and message him with the results. He will then send you instructions for the 2nd part of the drill.

Probably the best drill I've done for learning exactly what you are asking.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, anonymouscuban said:

Thanks George!

You’re welcome. 

I like this transition drill. It really forces me to learn to snap my eyes to the next target and the gun follows right up.

You’re welcome. 

I like this transition drill. It really forces me to learn to snap my eyes to the next target and the gun follows right up.
Yup. I've only been doing it in dry fire a few days and live fire today was a huge difference. Really great drill.

• 2 weeks later...
Like the title says. I really drag on my transitions and that’s because I’m not snapping to the next target and instead tend to drag the gun with my eyes instead of being crisp. I work on Blake drills when I’m out at the range and its something I always do when i can. IS there anything out there that will aid in this. 
Hey I had the exact same issue....Google practical shooting training group. It's a group put on by Ben Stoeger and Hwansik Kim....you can pay the 20 bucks a month or just get the first month and unsubscribe.
@je85 told me about this and this has by far been the best money I ever spent on this sport of USPSA and in shooting in general.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk