Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P-10F Optics Ready for Carry Optics & Steel?

RobE1010

I'm considering picking up one of the CZ P-10F Optics Ready pistols for a dedicated Carry Optics & possible steel match pistol.

I'm curious if anyone else here may have already done the same and if you'd be willing to share your experiences and any recommendations for best tricking it out to run in Carry Optics or steel matches. 

I had a p10c cut for a rmr and ran that for a bit.

you can’t go wrong with the P10 series trigger is the best out the box in my opinion.

all you need it pick a dot and get some extend + base pads and you’re ready to rock.

I have shot a friends p10f OR and his p10c OR and both feel and shoot great. Problem is there isn’t a lot out for them yet. The 2 triggers (HBI and Cajun) are just ok. They are not full or great trigger jobs like the apex triggers for a m&p or gray guns trigger for a X5. Base pads are available but not a dedicated spring and follower package although you can get stuff that will work. I think it’s probably a better idea to have a shadow milled and use it if you have the extra money. Just my opinion anyway. I still will get one though. 

Thanks for the responses, Czgunaslot & Superpipe9. I'm not overly concerned about alot being out for them as they are still quite new and the market need for parts & accessories aren't there yet. As for milling a Shadow instead, I actually prefer a striker-fired action and I would be purchasing 2 of them, a primary & backup. Thanks again!

6 hours ago, RobE said:

Thanks for the responses, Czgunaslot & Superpipe9. I'm not overly concerned about alot being out for them as they are still quite new and the market need for parts & accessories aren't there yet. As for milling a Shadow instead, I actually prefer a striker-fired action and I would be purchasing 2 of them, a primary & backup. Thanks again!

This would be cheaper for sure.