Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P365 Striker Safety Spring replacement?

cjfung10

Hey guys. Sooo...I just got a P365 and was doing a complete strip of the firearm and lost my striker safety spring (That's a story for another day...). Does anyone know where to find a replacement spring without buying the striker safety as well? I have signed up to multiple websites to notify me when the striker safety + spring is back in stock but none have them in stock currently. I do have a pretty extensive hardware store nearby so specs on the spring would be great too (length, OD, thickness of the coil, # of coils, and this could be a far reach but spring stiffness in lb/in?).  

As a sidenote, I currently have a reduced power CZ firing pin block safety spring (from CGW) in the firearm.  It fits in the groove of the striker safety perfectly and does also provide enough spring force down in order to block the striker if an inadvertent drop+slip of the sear+striker assembly occurs. 

I did email SIG and asked to see if they would be willing to send the spring itself but I haven't heard back from them yet. 

I appreciate all the advice in making sure I am careful, have the appropriate tools/workspace/lighting/white towel/etc.  This was a one-off situation where parts went flying all over the garage floor...

Thanks!

Chris