Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
ajblack

Guga Ribas mag pouches for production

Does anyone run these mag pouches for production? https://benstoegerproshop.com/guga-ribas-universal-magazine-pouch/ They look like they check all the boxes for what I'm looking for, but I'm a bit worried about the size of the belt mount.  I'm having a hard time picturing 5 of these pouches fitting on a belt.  Can anyone provide the width measurement for this belt mount?  Pictures of a production setup with these pouches would also be appreciated.  Thanks!

I don’t have any experience with those pouches, but I believe Hwansik Kim uses them for Production and CO. If you do some searching you can probably find pictures of him with 5 of them on his belt. From what I’ve seen it looks like he’s running them bullets forward and the 5th pouch ends up just left of the middle of his back. 

I also run them, but shooting CO currently. If you hit one of the links in my signature you will see how far 6 mounts go around my 34 pant size waist.

The amount of time spent tinkering with all of the adjustments is a bit of a headache.

They're awesome, I have 2 sets of 4 on 2 different rigs. You can take any off during a match for whatever reason or take them off at the end of a match they can adjust so many ways. Once again they're awesome.