Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inner Velcro belt?

TANFARM

I had a belt set up for quite awhile....the inner belt is twice as thick and considerably stiffer than the new Shooters Connection and DAA inner belts!

For the life of me I just can’t remember where I purchased this thick belt......any experiences??Getting Old sucks............

I just bought a new inner belt from SC a couple of weeks ago.   Wish I had known about the Noose back then.  However, I don't find the SC belt to be terrible.  It's much better than my old fraying blade tech.  Next time I'll get the Nerd belt for sure though.  Looks sweet.

6 minutes ago, clw42 said:

I just bought a new inner belt from SC a couple of weeks ago.   Wish I had known about the Noose back then.  However, I don't find the SC belt to be terrible.  It's much better than my old fraying blade tech.  Next time I'll get the Nerd belt for sure though.  Looks sweet.

I have 2 of the noose belts.....one I wear literally every day, and the other is for my comp rig lol

1 hour ago, Vanniek71 said:

I have 2 of the noose belts.....one I wear literally every day, and the other is for my comp rig lol

Yeah, it says on the website that they designed it for everyday wear.

7 minutes ago, clw42 said:

Yeah, it says on the website that they designed it for everyday wear.

It is the PERFECT airport belt. I don't even take it off when I go through the arms above your head scanner anymore. 

The NERD belts look pretty nice.....but....I might have to ask if they do custom sizes, or if it is OK to cut one down?

From the Noose page:

Length: 52 Inches overall length, fits waists up to 44 inches. Fits waists from 34" to 44".

Just a skinny guy here, with a 30" waist. LOL...

Received my Nerd belt a couple of days ago. Seems well built,an a little thicker than the other inners I purchased.

Test drive tomorrow....would buy another..........tested yesterday....highly recommend!!!!!!.....fits well and the Velcro is like glue..amazing...ordering another......thanks

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, Joe4d said:

so who makes a velcro hook inner belt ?   semms most these days have gone loop inner, my inner is shot but i have several loop outer so dont want to start over

I think Safariland is backwards from most.  I also think I have an uncle mikes syper thick but backwards of most Velcro 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...