Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

40% off oakleys

Czgunsalot

19 minutes ago, mwray said:

The tombstone kit is my fav at the moment. The ease of changes lenses for any light condition is awesome

I’ll have to check it out.  Multiple lens sounds good, cause there’s been a few matches when the sun didn’t show up and I didn’t have any other glasses

Tombstone or ballistic M frames. The ballistic m frames lenses are very easy to change like the tombstone.

I got the ballistic m frames in different color lenses in addition to my TR22 prizm sunglasses.

Edited by George16

On 3/30/2019 at 10:37 PM, GringoBandito said:

The deep water blue lenses have been excellent for bright light and they make FO red really stand out. 

That’s exactly what I want something that makes my red fiber pop

Get the Tombstone array.

Clear

TR22 - lets in 22% of light

TR45 - lets in 45% of light

Both of the above lenses were developed by a group of shooters hired by Oakley and the military. A lot of money, technology and time went into developing the shape, fit, feel, weight,  cut of lens, everything about those glasses. They are designed to "pull out" the targets from the background.  They are amazing. I also tried the Prizm road and it made the red dot pop, but didn't pull the targets from the background. I also want to try Prizm low light for shooting indoors.

10 hours ago, bigboy69 said:

Get the Tombstone array.

Clear

TR22 - lets in 22% of light

TR45 - lets in 45% of light

Both of the above lenses were developed by a group of shooters hired by Oakley and the military. A lot of money, technology and time went into developing the shape, fit, feel, weight,  cut of lens, everything about those glasses. They are designed to "pull out" the targets from the background.  They are amazing. I also tried the Prizm road and it made the red dot pop, but didn't pull the targets from the background. I also want to try Prizm low light for shooting indoors.

I was able to try on the Tombstone kit and I really dig them

• 3 weeks later...