Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just recently picked up a VR 80 and have a question. Using a magazine fed shotgun would (I assume) throw me in the “open” category. Currently I use a Benelli and a DVC 3 gun. If I go open, what pistol would you all recommend? I’ve got Glock’s and a p10c with RMR and even a tp9sfx with a vortex red dot and would probably fun one of those just to try open but what’s a good open gun that’s not $5-6000?? I know the STI DVC OPEN looks pretty cool and you can get them for around $4000 but what else is out there for that range? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, AHI said:

use one of your pistols that has a slide mounted red dot .

get some 170mm mags  done.

This is good advice.  The pistol portion of the 3-gun matches I've attended has always been fairly simple.  I don't see the need for a full on SVI or STI "Open Gun" in 3-Gun.  A good Carry Optics gun would probably be just fine.

This is good advice.  The pistol portion of the 3-gun matches I've attended has always been fairly simple.  I don't see the need for a full on SVI or STI "Open Gun" in 3-Gun.  A good Carry Optics gun would probably be just fine.

What would a 170 sig 320 mag look like?? The factory 21rd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk