Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DG Bullet review (new company)

johnbu

I think shipping and quantity of Bullets ordered from Blue’s differs. I placed an order for 50,400 Bullets and it took barely a week or so to receive. I also ordered a about 7200 and it took about 6 or so weeks to shipped/received [emoji2375]

it may also depend on Bullet type too.. [emoji848]

Were both of these during COVID?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I orseresfrom dg a week ago for the first time. Only because they where the only place I could find that had "bullets in stock". 7 days, I've sent three emails because I had a question about the size I ordered and tried calling. No answer what so ever. They didn't have a problem taking my money/charging my account though. I'll never use them again. Covid or not. I've been in business for over 20 years. That doesn't work for me. 

Ordered from 2 other places at the same time. Those products are on the way.

• 6 months later...
49 minutes ago, iflyskyhigh said:

Anyone have a current coupon code for DG?

Trying all the more popular coated bullets and wanted to give DG a shot. 

I dont have a code but can attest to their bullets being very good. 

18 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

Your review carries a lot more weight because you didn’t arrive brandishing a discount code. ;) 

I started using them after this current crisis willed everyone out. They have been solid on getting orders out with in a week when I've ordered. And from weighing a few random bullets seem consistent enough for me. Plus they make a eound nose 135gn 9mm. My favorite bullet weight and shape. 

9 hours ago, Bakerjd said:

I started using them after this current crisis willed everyone out. They have been solid on getting orders out with in a week when I've ordered. And from weighing a few random bullets seem consistent enough for me. Plus they make a eound nose 135gn 9mm. My favorite bullet weight and shape. 

Thanks for the info.  I reached out to DG. I figured the worst they can say is no. I’ll order from them regardless of the discount, but if I can save a couple bucks as I’m sampling everyone’s wares I’d be stupid not too. Maybe they bulk discounts for 10,000+ orders like some of the manufacturer’s do? Thanks again for the info. 

• 3 months later...

Figured I'd update as I'm now on the last 500 of my second 3400 rounds case. I like them a lot. Seem to shoot very accurate in both my BUL SAW Trophy 1911s and the ladys P320 Legion. These along with 3.3gn of TG and I'm at 132pf in the 1911s and 128pf in the P320. So far the lowest gn bullet has been 133.5gn. And of course it was the one weighed for chrono at Ryan Rocks. Lol. Still made minor PF though. I was just about to make another order tonight and noticed they have gotten a bad batch of the coating so bullets may be out of stock fpr a little while. But still will continue to use them.