Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pocket pro 2 timer display screen failaure

Czgunsalot

The timer has a two year warranty. 

If you are out of warranty they will fix for 1/2 current retail.

My display started to get rather dark and they replaced it but I was within the warranty period.

58 minutes ago, ddc said:

The timer has a two year warranty. 

If you are out of warranty they will fix for 1/2 current retail.

My display started to get rather dark and they replaced it but I was within the warranty period.

Gotcha, yeah my timer is like 4 years old

7 hours ago, Czgunsalot said:

Gotcha, yeah my timer is like 4 years old

Email them and ask. Mine went bad well after it was two years old. They fixed it for much less than half retail price.

On 3/26/2019 at 4:33 AM, Sarge said:

Email them and ask. Mine went bad well after it was two years old. They fixed it for much less than half retail price.

Ditto, I've had several repaired and they basically just charged me for the parts.  The only one that was close to half retail was completely trashed, broken case, cracked display, and had been left out in the rain long enough that water ran out of it when I picked it up.  I think they just gave me a new one rather than repaired the old one.

• 1 month later...

Glad I caught this thread.  My Pocket pro 2 just stopped working.  It’s within 2 years old, looks like new, just doesn’t work after sitting for a few winter months.  (Yes I swapped batteries out)

12 minutes ago, CTJer said:

Glad I caught this thread.  My Pocket pro 2 just stopped working.  It’s within 2 years old, looks like new, just doesn’t work after sitting for a few winter months.  (Yes I swapped batteries out)

Yep. Call them or email