Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Appealing classifier score

jpm2953

Hey guys. I am a B classed shooter in SS. I recently shot a 77, 85, and now a 96% classifier. The 96% has been labeled “A” and isn’t going to count. That’s cheeky to me. 

I filled out the appeal form but haven’t heard anything back from them in 5 days now. Does that even work? Or am I wasting my time. 

47 minutes ago, jpm2953 said:

Hey guys. I am a B classed shooter in SS. I recently shot a 77, 85, and now a 96% classifier. The 96% has been labeled “A” and isn’t going to count. That’s cheeky to me. 

I filled out the appeal form but haven’t heard anything back from them in 5 days now. Does that even work? Or am I wasting my time. 

Why was it marked "A" and under what grounds/rules did you appeal the score?

Anything more than 20% above current may be A flagged. I honestly think they've taken the man out of the loop for this.

The appeals may work, one of mine did. Had two almost identical classifiers within a couple percent and one got A flagged... They changed it, it will not appear until the next classifier update, Weds I think.

I have another still flagged almost a year later, never got any response.

To be honest I think the rule is a crock.  I think every classifier that you shot should count even if you had a brain fart in the middle of it or if your pistol took a crap and you spent a few seconds fixing it.

You earned it, it should count.  And in the interest of full disclosure I have a couple of those in my classifier record.