Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome To FTP Shooting Sports!

Hi Everyone!

We would like to introduce ourselves as a new vendor on the BE forums!  FTP Shooting sports is a division of Fast Toys Performance that specializes in competition shooting gear and accessories. FTP also offers competition shooting instruction.

Not only do we sell the popular brands of competition accessories, we also have some awesome items that we designed and had manufactured to our specifications under the FTP name!

FTP is owned by an American Citizen living in Canada so we operate two different web sites to service our customers in both countries.

For American customers, you can visit our U.S. web site: FTP U.S Web Site

For our Canadian customers, you can visit our Canadian web site at: FTP Canadian Website

We are working to build the U.S web site to include a lot more items so in the mean time, you can visit our Canadian web site to get an idea of the products we sell. 

Our team travels to USPSA and IPSC matches in the U.S and Canada so we look forward to seeing some of you on the range.

Edited by FTP_Shooting_Sports

1 hour ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Welcome aboard    :)

How can I get more info on the laser target device ?

Hi Jack,

You can view them on our web site or email/give us a call!  I use one almost every day for practice. The link is below

Laser Target Package

Edited by FTP_Shooting_Sports

Thanks, I saw the info on the website - but it only shows a photo and has a price.

Nothing about how to use it - I presume you use it with the laser 9mm cartridge ?

How fast will it go from round to round ?   Batteries or electric wire ?  Does it

record the time of the shot(s) ?  etc etc etc.

Got a bunch of questions that I don't see answered on the website.   Am I missing it ?

4 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Thanks, I saw the info on the website - but it only shows a photo and has a price.

Nothing about how to use it - I presume you use it with the laser 9mm cartridge ?

How fast will it go from round to round ?   Batteries or electric wire ?  Does it

record the time of the shot(s) ?  etc etc etc.

Got a bunch of questions that I don't see answered on the website.   Am I missing it ?

You can use it with our 9mm or 40 SW laser cartridge. When you drop the hammer the cartridge will emit a 50ms laser pulse which is picked up by the target.

The target and cartridges are battery powered.

There are four modes for the target:

1. Hit Counter : Just records numerically consecutive hits on the target.

2. Shot Timer (the best mode in my opinion): Target will bee randomly to start the timer and then will display the time it takes for your to hit the target. It will show the time for a few seconds and then restart with a random beep.

3. Burst Shooting - Counts how many times you hit the target within 5 seconds

4. Double Tap Mode: The target will record the time taken to hit it twice in a row

If you have any other questions, just let us know.