Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from Hope Mills, North Carolina

DaleGribble82

Good evening,

New to this forum, but not new to the shooting game.  I enjoy competitive shooting of all disciplines.  Specifically 3 gun.  I’m looking forward to getting into some USPSA Limited in the near future.  I’ve got a better solid knowledge base, and love to teach others how to be better shooters.  Sometimes teaching is almost more fun than actually shooting.  I came up through the years shooting nice slow long range all the time.  So getting into action shooting has been a blast.  My biggest goal is to get better and increase my speed.  I’ve always been a great LR shooter, but everything with that is typically slow and methodical.  3 gun has opened my eyes to the concept of pushing the limits and taught me that it is a good thing to miss, because If I’m not missing some shots it means I’m not pushing myself to be better.  If you are a Grandmaster then......maybe that doens’t apply.  The concept has done wonders for myself.  It allows me to see where my cadence is which helps me to shoot faster.  I’m a gun fanatic just like the rest of you.  I’m currently Active Duty Army in North Carolina, and a full time student at the University of Oklahoma.  I’m looking forward to healthy discussion and meeting other shooters.  I’m always up to go shooting or compete.  I love to get out there and learn from others.  Not ever too worried about the prize table I’m more worried about beating my personal best and gaining knowledge from others with each trip to the range.  Look forward to linking up with some of you NC/SC shooters in the near future.  You can also find me on Snipers Hide where I’m a very active member as well as ARFCOM where I am not so active.  Can’t seem to navigate the sight that well.  I’m also on both the Carolina gun forums and my user name is DaleGribble82 on each of the listed sites.  In other words I’m easy to find.  

Edited by DaleGribble82