Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tripp T2 Limited Gun?

hgr2

Anyone have a Tripp T2 limited gun?

Been hearing rumors about them but very little firsthand accounts. Would be interesting to actually see what these new magazines look like too.

11 hours ago, hgr2 said:

Anyone have a Tripp T2 limited gun?

Been hearing rumors about them but very little firsthand accounts. Would be interesting to actually see what these new magazines look like too.

I don’t think they’ve actually came out yet. That same coming soon ad has been up for a long time now. It’s definitely a cool concept. Redesigning the gun  the mags specifically designed for shorter oal of 40/9mm. My only thing with it is the fact that any decent gunsmiths have basically 100% worked out all those problems now with the 1911/2011. I mean they can get 40 or 9 running with 100% reliability. So the t2 is kind of like a solution to something that isn’t really a problem. 

Id love to see some hit the market and get the thoughts of some of the smiths and more experienced shooters. Tripp revolutionized the market once before already, so he may just do it again. I just don’t want to have to buy all new mags. These things are expensive and it’s taken me a long time to collect a decent amount of them.